Red & Blue Lodges
Red & Blue Lodges
This is an interesting one... You'll notice most people can generally be easily divided into two camps. A common saying is, "there are TWO KINDS of people". People can be divided into two groups, in many different ways. Humans vs P-Zombies. Male skeletons and Female skeletons. People in the CClub, people not in the CClub.
- Conservative, Republican
- "Rednecks", southern USA
- Talk about "the Bible" a lot, but vaguely. and incorrectly. Like they don't know its actual contents.
- Church, community, barbecues.
- Clannish, generally mistrustful of "outsiders".
- Guns, vehicles, chainsaws, machinery, trucks, small airplanes
- Extremely reactionary to anything "new" and "different", hate change
- Emphasis on "family values" (??), family trades & businesses, workshops, physical skills, trade secrets not taught in school but guarded by families
- Beardos and hardass Tradstrats
- Socioeconomic classes vary, but many are poorer. A few are rich, but there are more poor Red-Lodgers than poor Blue-Lodgers.
- Not terribly concerned with "looking good or smart". Content to just look crude and brash, doesn't try to impress anyone.
- More likely to raise livestock and have mutt pets. Larger dogs are preferred.
- Hunting camp, going fishing
- If tattooed, the tats are more "RIP deadkid" and plain navy colored.
- Liberal / Progressive, Democrat
- "Hipsters", northern USA
- Atheistic or alternate-woowoo spiritualities. Like crystals and UFOs.
- Terrified of guns and want them banned
- Like bicycles, or flexing with a fancy car. Variable here.
- Abhor a lack of change, eagerly promote large changes in society.
- Emphasis on virtue signaling, looking "smart", academia, pushing whatever flavor of the month agenda
- Weenie beardos and fat, dangerhaired, tattooed castrati screeching about "patriarchy"
- I can't enough stress the virtue signaling, it's all they ever talk about...
- More likely to be rich enough to employ maids and buy services. Blue-Lodgers are inexplicably super wealthy, nearly all of them are very rich.
- Deeply insecure, desperately trying to "please everybody", except the Red-Lodgers they bash on, because they're competing for the same "niche". Red and Blue really hate each other. Blue-Lodgers may say "eeevil white cis males", but they mean Red-Lodgers in particular. Nearly all Blue-Lodgers are white. Nonwhites may vote Democrat for economic reasons, without actually holding Democrat / Blue-Lodge values for their own lives. Separation of votes and intentions.
- More likely to be vegan. Usually to virtue-signal, not because of values.
- Blue-Lodgers seem to come in "lawful"/"orderly" types, and "chaotic" types. Interesting...
- Prefer overbred "designer dogs", preferring pomeranians and other tiny breeds whose organs grow too big. What, not gonna get a rescue mutt? Gonna support puppy mills and inbreeding, and not save a good dog from the Big Sleep? Nice "values".
- Tendency towards abstract art, being "artsy". Actual skill levels may vary.
- Somewhat more likely to get "artsy" and decorative tattooes
- Politics is a sham
- Have actual values and integrity, don't try to impress vapid jerks
- Don't care about whatever IRL thread-sliding the "news" is pushing, they just live their lives
- Don't worry about labeling themselves, or marking themselves, or anything like that.
- No self-vandalism and mutilation
Consider: Thirty-Three Orange Club
Dec 05 2020